Please carefully read our terms of service as set out below, and click 'I Agree' or 'I Decline' to continue.
Terms of Service
YOUR ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO THE PARAGRAPH BELOW HEADED "OUR LIABILITY".
In certain circumstances, additional terms and conditions may apply for example if you enter competitions, use or buy products, services or use forums/interactive services. If this is applicable, the relevant terms and conditions will be made clear at the time
Information about us
Protection and accuracy of the site's contents
Access to the site
Your access to the site is temporary. We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw or amend the whole or any part of the site (including any or all of its content) in any way, at any time, for any length of time, without notice and reserve the right to change the arrangements for access to and to deny access to the site.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to the site and make no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, functionality or otherwise.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the site.
Access to interactive parts of the site
We may offer interactive features on our site which require you to register with us. You may choose your username and password for interactive parts of the site. Passwords and usernames are for the use of the named person only and you may not transfer them.
You must keep the password confidential and not permit the interactive part of the site to be viewed by anyone who is not a registered user. You must notify us immediately of any actual or suspected authorised use of your password(s), by Email to email@example.com.
If we have notified you that you are permitted access to the interactive parts of the site but you are unable to access them, please contact us by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uploading material to the site
Whenever you use the site and/or upload material to an interactive part of the site, or make contact or interact with other users of the site you must comply with the standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- closure of the site
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the site
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the site
- issue of a warning to you
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from your actions
- further legal action against you
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Linking and links to other websites
Links to the site
You may not create a link to any page on the site without obtaining our prior written consent. Should you wish to create a link please contact us at email@example.com. You may save one short cut desktop link on your computer to the site homepage, www.dragnstore.com.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at anytime without notice. We reserve the right to employ such measures as are necessary to remove any linking or framing to the site.
Links to other websites
The site may have links to other websites. Such links are provided for your convenience only and are not endorsed by us.
Other websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content. Queries about such websites should be directed to their operators.
If you decide to access other websites using the links we provide, you do so entirely at your risk.
YOUR ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO THIS CLAUSE
If you are not a consumer to the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity
- any liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether arising in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty or otherwise) incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or access the service, or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or any part of our site, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it
- any liability (whether arising in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty or otherwise) for:
- loss or damage to any software and/or hardware
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time
Subject to the paragraph below, our maximum aggregate liability (whether arising in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) and/or breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall be limited to £1000
Nothing in these terms and conditions limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If you are a consumer we are responsible to you for
- any losses you suffer to the extent that they have been caused by errors or omissions in our systems
- any losses you suffer to the extent that they have been caused by your reliance upon any errors or omissions in our website where we have been negligent in failing to remove or remedy any such errors or omissions
- any claim you may have against us for a personal injury or in respect of your death if caused by our negligence
- any losses you suffer directly relating to any statements made by our employees to you which are not true statements of fact and which are made by the employee with fraudulent intent
- any losses you suffer directly relating to any statements made by our employees to you which are misleading or untrue and for which our employees have been negligent
Our liability to you (except for death and personal injury caused by our negligence and for other liability we are not allowed to limit by law) will be limited to the amount of our insurance limit, being £1000 per claim
If you are a consumer we are NOT responsible to you for
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into the site is inaccurate or incomplete
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use the at any time where the cause is beyond our control
- any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive
- if the site is unavailable at any time or for any period where the cause is beyond our control
- any errors or omissions in the site, save to the extent that we have been negligent in failing to remove or remedy any such errors or omissions
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary or postings on the site
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from the site
- any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control
If you are a consumer the formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects of the contract formed in respect of your use of the site shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as far as possible. In some circumstances the laws where you are domiciled may apply and the courts where you are domiciled may have jurisdiction.
If you are not a consumer the formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects of the contract formed in respect of your use of the site shall be governed by English law and we and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Acceptable Use Policy
Information about us
Uploading Material to the site
Whenever you use the site and/or upload material to an interactive part of the site, or make contact or interact with other users of the site you must comply with the standards set out below. .
We have the right to remove any material uploaded or posted by you to the site
You must not copy, distribute reproduce or modify any material printed or downloaded from the site. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not remove any indications or ownership from any printed copies or downloads which came from the site under any circumstances. Where no such indications exist, our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the material must always be acknowledged.
You may not post any copies or downloads which come from the site on any networked computer, or publish them or make any statements or undertake any actions in relation to them (including as to their accuracy) which could result in legal liability for us.
If you print, copy or download any part of the site in breach of this Acceptable Use Policy your right to use the site may be withdrawn and you may be required, at our option to return or destroy copies of the materials you have made.
The information contained in our site has been published in good faith and with the aim of ensuring its accuracy, but in some cases it may be incorrect, incomplete or out of date. If we become aware of any material inaccuracies in the information on the site we will use reasonable efforts to correct it.
You may use the site only for lawful purposes. In particular you shall not and shall not attempt to:
- do anything which places an unreasonably large load on the site, or its supporting computer systems
- attempt to disrupt or interfere with the site in anyway or with another person's use of the site (including monitoring any aspect of such use), or use the site as a means of disrupting or interfering with other sites
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the site or any network connected to it
- use any device to obtain personal data and information through the site
- use the site to receive, access or transmit material that promotes violence, is unauthorised, unlawful, inflammatory, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, defamatory, hateful, threatening, degrading, racist, deceptive, in breach of confidence or in breach of third party intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, trade marks and database rights) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- harm minors in any way
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus into our network and computer systems so as to cause harm to the site, us or other users or which is likely to bring the site or us into disrepute
- impersonate any person, or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- willfully corrupt any data, documents or material available on the site
- promote any illegal activit
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the acts described above
You also agree
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: others' use of the site, anypart of the site, any equipment on which the site is stored, any software used in the provision of the site or any equipment or network or softare owned or used by any third party.
All the above are forbidden regardless of the means used, including but no limited to, hacking or by the introduction of any worms, trojans, virus or other software.
Changes to this Acceptable Use Policy
We reserve the right to change this Acceptable Use Policy at any time. When we make changes, we shall update the version number of the policy and publish the latest policy on the site. We encourage you to review the policy whenever you visit the site. If you do not agree to the changes the new policy set out please do not use the site.